Fashionable and economical business solution - linear lighting!
The compact linear LED lamp is a fashionable and economical solution for organizing lighting in any room. Stylish lighting devices can be used to equip both residential and commercial, administrative, entertainment, industrial and other structures. Compact products are characterized not only by high efficiency and economy, but also by simple manufacturing.
Purpose and layout
A modern linear luminaire is a small lighting fixture designed to organize indoor lighting. Due to the increased resistance to aggressive environmental influences, reliable and practical products can be mounted in a garage, workshop, boiler room, pool and other places with special operating conditions.
The design of the linear fixture is quite simple and involves 3 main parts:
- The case is usually one, less often several special profiles of aluminum alloy in combination with polycarbonate diffuser glasses of a certain length and configuration.
- The source is an LED strip or ruler, the modules in the Japanese brand HOKASU are the optimal solution in terms of efficiency / reliability / cost ratio.
- LED driver - provides a stable value of the nominal current required to power the LEDs.
Plus, in the layout of the linear luminaire, a set of appropriate accessories is provided: a switch, plugs, suspensions or other fasteners in accordance with the characteristics of a particular model.
In order to organize effective lighting of a workplace, a certain area or the whole room, it is necessary to choose the right power and configuration of a linear lamp. To do this, indicate the area of the room, the intended location and type of installation. An experienced expert will offer the best lighting option, taking into account all the wishes.
The manufacture of linear fixtures is implemented in the following sequence.The first is preparation.After agreeing with the customer on the length and configuration of the future lighting device, the following materials are prepared:
- aluminum profiles of the required width;
- polycarbonate glasses in accordance with the dimensions of the lamp housing;
- set of accessories: circuit breaker, cables with lugs, plugs and fasteners;
- HOKASU LED modules of the required power;
- power supply (LED driver).
At this stage, equipment and tools are also being prepared, including a cutter, multimeter, pliers, tongs, a soldering iron with accessories, etc.
The next step is cutting. Cutting of aluminum profiles and polycarbonate glasses is carried out using special cutting equipment in accordance with a previously agreed project.Then the LED modules are cut and then checked for short circuits.
Then comes the assembly. After preparing the body of the future lamp, a neat sticker of the LED strips is made. All elements are interconnected by soldering. Cables with lugs are soldered to the ends of the module circuits. Wires are led out through pre-prepared holes, after which glass and plugs are inserted.
The final step is testing. After connecting the switch and the power source, the performance check of the linear lamp is carried out.
Types of fixtures
Depending on the wishes of the client and the structural subtleties of the premises served, it is possible to order the manufacture of the following types of linear LED luminaires at low prices:
- overhead devices are fixed on any surface with sufficient strength: shelf, wall, ceiling, rack, mezzanine, etc .;
- hanging devices are mounted on chains, cables or using other decorative devices of the corresponding purpose;
- recessed structures are mounted in special niches pre-arranged on the ceiling, in the wall, furniture, etc.
The optimum length of a linear luminaire is 2-3 meters. With large sizes, certain power losses should be taken into account, which may affect the comfort of lighting in a particular area or the entire room as a whole.