We choose a reliable electric meat grinder according to the parameters
The choice of a good electric meat grinder in terms of parameters should begin with power. This is one of the most important characteristics, which determines how fast and high-quality even the toughest meat will be processed. For home use, you should choose a model with a power of 400-800 watts. It will be an inexpensive electric meat grinder, capable of grinding 1.5-2 kilograms of meat in one minute.
You can choose a more expensive electric meat grinder, with power from 1,000 watts. At the same time, it is important to understand that the more powerful the appliance, the more electricity it will consume. Also, the noise level directly depends on this parameter. As for the benefits, the expensive electric model is likely to be endowed with additional nozzles and speeds.
In order to choose the right electric meat grinder, which will serve for a long time and reliably, it is necessary to determine the material of the body and nozzles. There is not much difference in whether the case will be made of food-grade plastic, steel or another alloy. The main thing is that the material is of high quality and meets all hygiene standards. As for the internal parts and nozzles, they must be metal and there is no alternative.
When choosing an electric meat grinder, pay attention to all additional details. It is advisable to choose a model that is high enough so that you can easily substitute deep utensils for the finished stuffing under the appliance. You should also pay attention to the weight of the meat grinder and its dimensions. All these factors affect the usability of technology.
Of course, in order to choose a high-quality electric meat grinder, you need to understand its configuration. In modern models, the following elements should be present:
- Knives. Made of high quality stainless steel, it is better to choose models with curved blades. If funds allow, a good option would be to purchase an electric meat grinder with a set of several self-sharpening knives.
- Auger (internal spiral part). Thanks to this detail, the meat gets to the knives, it is made only of metal. In some electric meat grinders, in addition there is a screw made of plastic, it is suitable for chopping vegetables and fruits (for those who are afraid of a specific taste of metal).
- Lattice. You should choose a meat grinder with a set of three or more disks with different sizes.Each of them can be used for the preparation of various products - chicken or pork minced meat, baby puree, paste, etc. You should also pay attention to the thickness of the lattice, since the thicker it is, the better.
- Tray. Most often made of plastic, mounted on the neck. It is convenient to put meat on the tray that needs to be ground.
- Pusher. Designed for convenient and safe pushing of products through the neck.
These are the main components. In addition, based on how expensive an electric meat grinder you decide to choose, additional attachments may also be included. The most popular are the nozzle for making sausages and sausages (called the nozzle "kebbe). Also in many models you can find a juicer, a vegetable cutter, cutlet molds, cookies and much more. Manufacturers are trying their best and in the modern world, an expensive electric meat grinder resembles in its parameters a real food processor.
Which company is better to choose an electric meat grinder? Consumer choice is often focused on popular brands and this is not surprising. High-quality brands have proven themselves well, have received good reviews and, as a rule, provide good guarantees for their products. For 2017, the following companies are considered the best manufacturers of electric meat grinders:
Of course, this rating of manufacturers of electric meat grinders is very relative, because each of them has its best and worst models. Also, when choosing, you should focus on the price that you can afford. For example, a popular budget option is the domestic company Axion, not included in the list of the best electric meat grinders. You can choose and buy an electric appliance from this manufacturer for 1,500 and above.
As for the most reliable models of 2017, we recommend that you pay attention to the following 5 inexpensive, but high-quality meat grinders:
- Philips HR2713 / 30
- Moulinex ME 4581
- Bosch MFW 66020
- SUPRA MGS-1402T
- Sinbo SHB-3108
Of the more expensive, but powerful and functional models, I would like to highlight 7 more best electric meat grinders:
- Philips HR2743 / 00
- Bosch MFW 68680
- BORK M501
- Zelmer 987.88
- Moulinex ME 442
- REDMOND RMG-1203-08
- Caso FW 2000
You can also find out interesting information about choosing an electric meat grinder from this video:
Here are all the helpful tips on how to choose an electric meat grinder for your home. As you can see for yourself, getting a good model is not so difficult. The main thing to pay attention to is the power, the material of the device and the manufacturer! We hope that the information provided was useful to you.