Original Gift Ideas for Electricians
If you want to give a cool birthday present, we advise you to pay attention to the following options:
- Book of electrical installation rules with a flask inside.
- A mug with a thematic inscription (you can give it to a colleague or friend).
- Wineglass set.
- Cake to order.
- A flash drive in the form of a light bulb.
- Homemade. You can make a USB fan do it yourself or the simplest engine, as in the photo below. Such a gift is well suited to a young electrician or colleague.
If the budget allows, you can squander and give a more expensive but useful thing, for example:
- A set of electrical tools. The minimum cost of the set is 495, so you will not spend a lot on such a gift, and it will be pleasant for a colleague, husband or even grandfather.
- An interesting book related to the profession. We have already reviewed the list books for electricians. You can present, for example, the Electrotechnical Handbook or the latest edition of the PUE. Such books should always be at hand with an electrician to refresh the memory if necessary.
An energy worker's day
Every year on December 22, electricians and power engineers celebrate their professional holiday. To raise the mood on the day, the power engineer recommends giving a small present, such as:
- Oscar "For the good energy."
- Comic ID with a token.
- Keychain in the shape of a lamp.
- Thematic souvenir for electrician or power engineer.
- Handmade chocolate in the form of sockets, vending machines and light switches.
February 23 and New Year
Well, of course, you need to think carefully about what to give an electrician on February 23 or New Year. If you are looking for a themed gift idea, but nothing comes to mind, you can consider these options:
- Cool set electrician.
- Handmade soap.
- Cheerful faceted glass.
- A souvenir that can come in handy at the right time.
Here are actually all the best ideas that we wanted to provide you. We hope that now you know what to give a cool electrician for a birthday, a professional holiday, New Year's Day or February 23rd. Finally, we recommend that you familiarize yourself with the video, which just shows how to make an original present for an electrician yourself: